Why Microbeads?

All the nutrients without the hassle

Its hard to get all the nutrients you need at the ideal dose for your body from standard multivitamins and generic greens powders. Enter microbeads. Small nutrient powerhouses that make up our smart multivitamin formulas. Engineered for absorption and easier to take.

Tasteless, natural coating; 6+ hr slow-release matrix, research-backed nutrients

The Benefits


The Most Powerful Ingredients


All nutrients in the precision multivitamin are vegetarian (with the exception of optional Omega-3 add-on).

3rd Party Tested

The raw materials are tested prior to microbead production, the finished microbeads are then tested, and finished full formulations are batch tested. These tests are carried out both in-house and via 3rd parties.

Proven Benefits

The Precision Multivitamin is formulated only with nutrients that a have been clinically proven to positively impact health (as determined by EFSA)

Sourcing and Quality Control

Microbead production is a time-intensive and intricate process. First, raw materials are tested upon arrival. Microbeads are then created in a state-of-the-art laboratory by combining raw nutrients with a specialized slow-release cellulose matrix and coating with a thin layer of beeswax. Finished microbeads are then put through a battery of tests to determine bacteriology and nutrient activity. In addition, fully-finished consumer formulas are batch tested for microbiology, heavy metals, and banned substances (doping). These tests are performed in-house and via 3rd party laboratory to ensure accurate analysis reporting and ultimately the safest, cleanest, and most effective finished product.
We manage a robust supply chain of top raw nutrient suppliers from around the world. Choosing raw material suppliers who adhere to cGMPs and managing these relationships is led by Dr. Daniel Wallerstorfer PhD, who sources raw ingredients that have the best safety and efficacy profiles, with the least impact on the environment. Approximately 80% of the nutrients offered at Rootine are of natural origin with sustainable-sourcing being a top priority. The other 20% of nutrients either cannot be reasonably sourced in a natural way or the environmental impact is too great, and thus a synthetically produced version is opted for instead.Suppliers with long-standing records of quality, purity, and potency are selected and the raw material is tested upon arrival.