Are you someone who works through meals forgetting to eat until you're ravenous? Your thoughts are so consumed with the next deadline that contemplating nutrition is far down the list. If so, it may be time to consider taking a personalized multivitamin unique to your individual micronutrient needs.
- It’s nearly impossible to get all the nutrients you need from daily food intake.
- Mass-market vitamins are designed with a “one-size fits-all” approach, which has consistently failed in the past.
- Generic multivitamins do not take into account any of our inherent biological differences, which directly influence our nutrient needs.
- DNA, blood, and lifestyle data provides valuable information about your nutrient needs. When used in combination, they also provide context to the other data points and result in a comprehensive picture about what is going on inside of your body.
- More data equals more precision.
Your genetics matter. Your blood status matters. Your lifestyle habits matter. To be the best version of yourself it’s necessary to get the proper micronutrients your body craves for peak daily performance.
Rootine is not a “one-size-fits-all-approach.” We calculate and provide the exact dosage (down to the microgram) for each vitamin and mineral in your pack, by adding single microbeads at a time. We look at you as a complete person and based on your personal data points create a customized formula for you. Each person is unique; vitamins should be too.
Take the first step to better cell health.